Sunday, July 17, 2011

truth unchanging, love unfailing, i depend on You.

Faithful Father, Peace forever, i will trust in You.
Unshakable, my hope remains, Lord i, believe in You..


You are strength for those in need, You are defender of the weak.
You are everything we need, You are our God,
You are our God.

its so peculiar. I dint seek God this whole week.
went Zirca and Rebel..
But God is so real on Saturday. All the voices that i ignored and choose to do the wrong things. He did not give up on me. Wept like a baby during Emerge service this weekend.
He is real.

I did chorus board and felt His tangible Presence. i always cry so much.
but.. i am just a person who cries easily. esp after i experience His presence. Well, at least i cried only for Him. every time i feel so disappointed by the things on Earth, and i think of His love. i feel so recharged and BAM, immediate deliverance from Him!
Yesterday, the altar call came and i immediately rush down for His anointing. A female ZS prayed for me. wow. fell by the presence. hehe. selfish me wanna go and find Pst Kong again. but.. God says no. I must help to build up the spiritual atmosphere. Thank God for that. :)
God is way too awesome. Typing this, i wanna cry.
I am so emotional. haha.
*tadaa* my awesome cellgroup. :D
i love God so much that i can't bring to love others. haha. 
what nonsense. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment