Saturday, August 7, 2010

woooh-waoo-ohh

They’re telling me it’s beautiful.
I believe them, but will I ever know
the world behind my wall.
Oh, oh.
The sun will shine like never before.
One day I will be ready to go,
see the world behind my wall.



Trains in the sky are travelling
through fragments of time.
They’re taking me to parts of my mind
that no one can find.
I’m ready to fall.
I’m ready to crawl on my kness to know it all.
I’m ready to heal.
I’m ready to feel.


:) played lan yesterday w pris, seth, gerald, jasmine, derek, brondi
had a blast! :):):):) 
so long never play lan lorxz.. awwwww... 
hahaha.. i found the joy back to lan. 
after lan, we went pris house downstairs to eat fried rice (-__-)
derek's fried rice. LOL.. 
the end. 


oh ya before that, we sat in Feli's uncle van to serangoon.. so fun..
hahahah! :) funnn. 

LOL.... yesterday the presence was so strong.. 
there were visitors sitting beside me, who went down during altar call.. 
awwww.. :) it warms my heart..
i was still thinking whether she was a vampire. -.-
i know i retarded... vivid imaginations. 

hahah, MY: next time, if you feel that they are visitors, must engage them ykno..
me: i shy.. :$ turn away to pack my stuff...
MY: !@#$@!# yao si ah, gei wo zhe zhong lian..
me: LOLLL?????!!!
hahahhaahaha.. eh, i very disciplined not like jasmine hor.. HEHHE


after service, debrief and we stayed in the hall to take individual photos!
hah, al of us went to the first row to sit and try if we can receive the annointing of Pst Kong, Pst Aries and Pst derek..
lol... so fun.. mimicking them.. :) 
what a faraway dream and vision we have. hah! :D

cell group is so fun.. 
tmr we going marina barrage, wanna come??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment