Wednesday, August 28, 2013

我还累哦。

没想到我好久没post得第一章,是那么negative。Setbacks in life always crushes me so badly, it's like there is nothing that I can feel positive about as the negatives way outweighs the positives. It's not like I hadn't worked hard enough. I feel that I do and I deserve a huge holiday but life don't work out that way. 😔 Why do I still end up with failures in my life. I absolutely loathes failing and not living up to the kind of standards I had set for myself.. 

Where will I find time to finish whatever I need to accomplish before I graduate? I'm feeling extremely down. Extremely extremely. So bad that I kinda feel numb that I feel like I deserve all these. 

What am I suppose to feel and do? I do remember God's goodness and grace. But how do I make this feeling go away? 
I can't see where I'm heading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment