Feel like shit, feel like shit. Why do i have to work for so many graveyard shifts compared to the other 2 interns. I gave my best in everything i do and i get back one complaint and no compliments. Sometimes, i wonder is it because the person who plan my schedule doesn't like me a lot? Or am i not good enough? I am constantly struggling with my esteem in this internship. They always make me feel small, unaccomplished. I got lectured on my religion, on how i was not strong enough. Even my lead that loved me a lot, (i can feel it) gave me this really long prep talk on my future, on my future job prospect. I really feel so down and i could not stop thinking bout them. Colleagues in my department are all graduates of Poly with high GPA and most of them are studying in Uni. I feel so insecure with my pathetic GPA score and i really need to study in Uni.
I did everything i was told, newsletters, back-to-back graveyard shifts in a row for 4 consecutive days and multiple graveyard shifts for HAP. And what did i get?
NOTHING, no appreciation but piling ups of graveyard shifts yet, again.
I really can cry like literally. I have not been to church for so many months because of the cock up shifts. I wished i had a choice. My wish is very simple, just give me Wednesday and Sunday off so i can serve in my ministry and go for services. :(
Because seriously, i feel like i am treated like shit. I wished i was highly favoured. :''(
No comments:
Post a Comment