Tuesday, June 26, 2012

If God is for us, who can stand against us?

Persecutions everywhere. I saw the news first, almost immediately on Twitter. How could i not know? If everyone(people who were close to me) listened to me FIRST before making any drastic remarks and nasty comments on the social media sites.

How can anyone not feel sad about this? The same incident happened when i was only a 6th month Christian. 2 years passed and the incident is not resolved, yet another arises. Nonetheless, i will continue to stay in church. It is my church, my life. My treasures are there. My friends are there. My life are there.

I go to church every Wednesday for visitations for Children Church Ministry, Fridays for cell group meeting and Saturdays for Service.
Every first Tuesday of the month, i went to leaders' meeting  and every Sunday, i play bastketball with the zone members and cg members. Basically, CHC is my life.

I was not forced to any of this. I gave willingly. I went to church willingly. I served in children church willingly. I loved going for leaders meeting. i love my church friends. They are a part of me because we been through shits together.

Though i am not baptized, my whole family knows i am a CHC Harvester, they did not object to me going there. Who is anyone to comment on this incident except the one who are involved. You are not a direct stakeholder.

If you were to ask me, what did Pst Kong do with the 23mil, honestly, i don't know anything. What i can say is that, the crossover project is real. We impacted Asia, impacted the Chinese Markets and even UK. We have affiliated churches in the whole of Asia and we do community work and build orphanages and schools. What more can anyone say?

No comments:

Post a Comment