Sunday, November 14, 2010

There's always a lil truth behind every 'just kidding,' a lil emo behind every 'I don't care,' and a lil pain behind every 'It's okay.'

Whitney Houston- I have nothing 


Share my life, take me for what I am
Coz I'll never change all my colors for you
Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are and everything that you do

I don't really need to look very much further
I don't want to have to go where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again, this passion inside
Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide

Well,don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me...
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you, you, you, you, you, you...



You see through, right to the heart of me
You break down my walls with the strength of your love mmmmm...
I never knew love like I've known it with you
Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to 



oldie, but i like it.. 
did i mention that i like all kind of songs? 
slow, fast, club, electronic, korean, english and some chinese and jap. 


no one to share downs with, no one to hug when i'm lonely and tired, no one to seek help from, no one to really listens well to me. 


nevermind, i'm thankful if anyone make me laugh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment